Saturday 6 September 2008

Yo ppl!

Just finished cooking lunch
Fried prawns!
Yay! Proud of myself! XD

Went for some dinner thingy at my grandma's house
One word= BORING!
Thank God i had my ipod and my LOTR compilation book.
I just plugged my ears with music and read while they talked.
Finally finished Fellowship of the Ring!!
YAY!
Can move on to The Two Towers.
The books are awesome!
I mean the movie was already so amazing..
But the books are amazingER!! XD


Suprisingly the movies follow the book very closely
Obviously got some changes la..
Like some stuff that was only in the 2nd book happened in the 1st movie


Few things i'm irritated about though:

1. Aragon was never doubtful about wanting to be king.
2. Legolas and Gimli were already close friends in the 1st book.

and last but certainly NOT least:

3. Legolas talks DAMN ALOT!!!

okay fine maybe "damn alot" is an exaggeration..
but he talks WAYYY more in the books than they showed in the movie!!
WHY WOULD THEY TAKE AWAY HIS LINES????
WHYYYYYY
Oh my poor Legolas...

anyways!
On Friday during balik, guess what i did?
I TOLD OFF MISS IM SO MUCH COOLER THAN YOU!!
dunno what got into me!
i think i just couldnt take it anymore and snapped..
she was really getting to be too much la
so i let her have it while we were lining up to balik
whole class was staring at me XD
baru rasa puas!


OH! I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SICK PUPPIES!!!
THEY RULE!!
AND SHIMON IS HOTTT!! <3<3<3

their songs are awesome!
my personal favs are All The Same & My World
& Shimon is the PERFECT Jasper! As in Jasper Cullen for you non-Twilight fans.
to me at least.

check it out:



The Sick Puppies!!

Shimon is the hott blonde one!

This vid made me think he's the perfect Jasper. WATCH IT!




okay..im off to...
to..
actually i have no idea what im going to do now XD
but i do know im going to stop this post here. Haha!

ciaozz!

~Kaylie~

No comments: