Wednesday 3 September 2008

Day 3 of the No-Maid-Syndrome = BIG SIGH!!

gawd im even more wiped today than i was yesterday!
probably cause i had tuition today.
and yet here i am still blogging =)

its amazing how energetic my class can be even during puasa!
i thought my class would have been like Ghostville or smthn..
but no..they have surprised me yet again!

cant really remember all the crazy stuff that happened
all i know is i was in hysterics all day!


here's the stuff i DO remember:

1. EA Quiz! Team Pelik VS Team Terencat Akal. 'Nuff said.
2. Kelvin kept May, Caryn and I entertained during his BM lisan.
His topic was Pencemaran & he didnt know how to translate his answers.
May & I helped him out.
3. Raziman was going "CA CAW!" ALL DAY!!
4. Raziman & Indi were up to their usual antics! This inculded Raziman sitting
on Indi's face and Indi trying to kiss Raziman!
5. Nazril molested Raziman! XD


see what i mean? Nafisah is right about my class being an asylum.
a FUN asylum though. XD


okay! survey time! ive been tagged by Iylia.
Lils..did you have to tag me a 100 question survey ah? *grumbles*



1) Are you really ready for 100 questions?
Um..No? But im gonna do em anyway!


2) Who's the best kisser you've ever kissed?
Hmm..i really cant decide..ive kissed sooo many hott guys! NOT!
[In my dreams ada lah..] Never been kissed laa


3) Do you believe in God?
No i do not. That's why i go to church! Its a gathering place for people who totally DO NOT believe in God!

4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
Mummy dearest! =)

6) What's your ringtone?
Crush by David Archuleta

7) Have a best friend?
DUH!!

8) Are you a boy or girl?
G-I-R-L

10) How do you want to die?
Painless death please!

11) What did you last drink?
Water XD

12) Last call?
Last person i called? Sheri =)
Last person to call me? Dad

13) Tom from MySpace is about to go to jail, what’s your first thought?
Who da heck is Tom? Tom Felton? OMG! MUST TELL LILY!!

14) Do you have an attitude?
Doesnt everyone?

16) Ever been in love?
Crushes..yes many..dont think ive ever really been in love.

17) How much do you text?
Hell of a lot. No wonder my credit's always gone.

18) Like reading?
Like? More like LURVE!!

19) Are you gonna get high later?
On drugs? Heck no! Or Am I? *jeng jeng jeng* Ahh..reverse psychology..

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes

21) Do you miss someone?
Haha..yesh

21) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl! Twirl! Twirl! [wonder if my spaghetti gets dizzy? =P]

22) Who is your best friend's brother's wife's daughter's boyfriend?
My best friend's brother isnt even married!

24) Do you tan a lot?
I'm Indian..does it look like i need to tan?

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Sleepyyyy *yawn*

26) Ever eat food in a car while someone or your self is driving?
Many times..escp on long distance journeys

28) Have you ever started a rumor?
Does spreading gossip count?

30) Are Barbie & Ken bad influences on people?
They're dolls. They dont do anything. How are they supposed to influence people?

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Heck yes

32) What are you listening to?
What Dreams Are Made Of by Hilary Duff [dont gimme that look! my ipod's on shuffle]

33) Do you want to have kids?
One fine day in the distant future..sure

34) Ever kissed somebody thats name started with an E?
Edward Cullen! XD I WISH!

35) Do you type fast?
Fairly fast.Definately faster than i write.

36) Do you have piercings?
How else do i wear earrings?

38) Can you spell?
Y-e-s I c-a-n. H-o-w e-l-s-e h-a-v-e I b-e-e-n w-r-i-t-i-n-g ?

39) What do you miss most about your past?
My carefree innocence.

40) What are you craving right now?
Food and Sleep

43) Does somebody love you?
I hope so! [i mean my frens & family..dont get any ideas..]

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Mum, yes. Dad, kindda rocky.

61) Are you secretly liking someone?
Naahh..not right now.

62) Do you believe your ex thinks about you?
Haha..no idea! Never spoke to him again after i dumped him. Think he does though..apparently he was jealous of my guy friend? -shrugs-

63) Who is your 6th best friend?
I do not have a list of friends. That is so primary school.

64) Have you ever been betrayed by a best friend?
kindda complicated..

65) Your hair color?
Black but its brown under the sun.

66) Is your house big?
I suppose? I've seen bigger tho.

67) Where is your cat at?
Dont have a cat. Wish i did. =(

68) Have you ever walked outside in the rain?
Lol..more like danced in the rain XD

69) Do you think you're a good person?
I dont like to judge myself. Ask people who know me.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Sure.

71) Do you take drugs?
-sigh- is is that obvious? [note the sarcasm]

72) Last time you had a nice bubble bath?
Dayum..cant even remember! I want a bubble bath! *pouts*

74) Whats your middle name?
Chitra.

75) Do you play the Wii?
What is a Wii? [i know im lame..teehee]

76) How do you feel about Wal-Mart?
Haha..Malaysia no Wal-Mart la.

77) How long have you had a myspace?
I dont have a Myspace.

78) Who has inspired you the most?
Familia & Amigas

79) Favorite line?
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ME CHOOSE!! NEEEVEEERRRR!!

80) How old will you be in 4months?
16! Finally! My bday would have been a month before that.

81) Are you mean?
When im pissed off, yes.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
I dont even have white shoes to keep clean XD

83) Do you believe in true love?
Yes i sincerly do. [naive i know but what can i say? im a romantic]

84) Do you like roller coasters that go upside down?
O.O!! Like watching them..but id never go on one!

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Bolehlah for now ;D

86) Do you wanna change?
For the better? Sure.

87) Do you like to be outside?
-nods-

88) What are you looking forward to?
HOLIDAYS![my blogskin XD]

89) Are you bored?
Im too tired to be bored..haha!

90) Do you want to get married?
Yes. =D

91) Ever fail a class?
Haha! Occasionally. When i dont study.

92) Are you hungry?
I was a few minutes ago..somehow im not now.

93) Do you have a bank account?
Nope. Someday i will though! MONEEEYYY!! $$$

94) What makes you happy?
Being loved =D And having everyone I love with me.

95) Would you change your name?
I used to really wanna change my name to Kaylie. Now, eventhough Kaylie is still my nickname, i dont think i would change my name. Its what makes me who I am and I've grown to like my name. I actually wanted to change it cause people kept spelling and pronouncing it wrong. Doesnt happen too much anymore.

96) Do you know how to skateboard?
Haha. Not at all!

97) Has someone ever sang to you?
Me and my frens sing to each other..does that count?

98) Do you watch the news?
Yeah sometimes. Mostly with my mum.

99) What is your zodiac sign?
Capricorn! WHOO! =D

100) How does your bf/gf feel about there ex?
No bf so cant answer this one. Heehee.



WHOOO!! DONE!!! If you notice, the following questions are missing.
Number 5.19.15.27.37.41.42.44-59.73
And number 21 is repeated twice.
So technically its not 100 questions now is it? XD


People I Tag:
Sherilyn
Nafisah
Jiaway
Sheila
Feli[haha..yes i tag YOU! Do it woman!]


im in a mood to post pics right now so i'll post up some random pics for fun XD




Do Not Piss Off A Monkey With A Sword!




awww!! this is just TOO adorable!!



the cake will die! XD i swear this was candid!



okay..beddy bye time! Lol so childish! XD
nitez ppl!
Sweet Dreams to all! [myself included =P]


~Kaylie~

No comments: