Sunday 28 September 2008

okay first of all, id like to say that my blog's date is screwed up
so dont blame me if the dates come out wrong
this post is on September 28th 2008.

guess what people?
i have a job!
i am now working as a Cambells Soup promoter.




shirt that i wear while promoting =D


must say the shirt was nicer than i expected.
expected it to be some lame shirt
its actually quite nice, no?


XD! just joking!
that's actually some random shirt i bought while in Bangkok =P
haha!

went to sunday school today.
it was friggin hott cause the aircond was out
gaahh..felt like was gonna get heatstroke or smthn..
Patrick looks so funny with his new hairstyle! XD
i swear if that fella tells me one more spoiler he's gonna get it!!
he was happily telling me Brisingr sopilers online yesterday.
GRRR!!

wore my new dress to sunday school
Auntie Sonia gave it to me =D thanks auntie!
i really like it!



me like! =D do you?
gimme opinions ppl!

teman Lily while she straightened her hair ytd
she officially looks like a china doll! XD
an adorable china doll though =P


wahhhh..really no idea wat to blog about..
i need a muse =(
haaiihhzz....


~Kaylie~

No comments: