Tuesday 9 September 2008

gaahhh..really no idea what to post about..haha
nothing really interesting happened..
Yasmin forgot to bring the Hunchback of Notre Dame CD for me!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!
FURBY SAYANG!! PLS BRING TOMORROW!!
I is dying to watch it eversince i re-watched the opening scene!!
its friggin awesome!!

-gets werid looks from readers-

okay okay enough with the death glares..
and i know its childish la..
so sue me! i LURVE disney movies! -sticks out tongue-
blogger should really have smileys.
who agrees?


to Nana:

I'll try my best to come up with a design kay?
But you know my drawing skills suck kan?
Can i recruit an outsider to tolong me draw?
But motto i'll definatly come up with one la.
Oh, and sorry about the Eng Lit tuition babe!
My class seriously packed!
We tak cukup tempat duduk pun!
We're all squashed up!
& majority of my tuition mates are frm Seafield.
Vivi & I are the only one's dari USJ 4!
Even the teacher from Seafield!
Everyone else is Seafield!
Intimidating giler sial!
Escp since that whole gang is in drama and choral speaking!
But not in choir, thank god! =D
They're a nice bunch though!
SUUUUPPPERR FUNN!!! =D
-End message to Nana-

Audrey, Jasmine, Yan Chi, Azhar, Praavin, Razlan, Jia Ying & Xie Kwan!
The life and soul of my Eng Lit class!
Of course not forgetting my babe Vivie & myself! =D
And of course our KICKASS!! teacher: Puan Joyce!
One day i'll drag my camera to class and do a photo session.
I seriously need pics to post up here. XP

had english oral today.
was fun =D
had to do a demonstrative speech with a partner
Caryn and I teamed up. =D
we demonstated how to make a Honey Lime drink.
got straight A's! alrite! -big grin-
May and Yean Thoong demonstrated a manicure! LOL!
but i think the most unique was Hwei Xian and Ai Ping.
Firt aid for a person who faints! XD
sadly couldnt see what they did cause we all had to do it privately.
since May brought her manicure set we were all giving each other manicures.
May manicured me.
I manicured her.
Hwei Xian manicured herself.
& May and I manicured Daryl [dont even ask..that fella seriously sesated]


Mum seems to be in a cranky mood today =(
sorry im not helping around the house much.
haihz, maybe our trip to Bangkok will relax her abit.
Mum, please la, i know you're stressed, but please,
DONT TAKE IT OUT ON MEEEEE~!!!

oh yeah, ppl of SMK USJ 4,
you wont be seeing me in school for a couple days
cause i will be in Bangkok! whooo!!
planning got getting a new memory card for my camera
which means loooaadsss of pics when i get back
hopefully i dont get too lazy to upload them =P
debating which book to take to Bangkok,
My Lord of the Rings compilation or Breaking Dawn
suggetions people?

kay lo, going to go turn in before Mum goes all Hulk-ish on me
since she's female does that make her Hulkette? XD
ciaozz!!

~Kaylie~

No comments: