Tuesday 2 September 2008

Potatoes give out....SOAP?!?!

harlow ppl.....

supposed to be asleep now
had a seriously loooong day..
im beat!


since my maid ran away..
[no thats not a joke!]
had to help out around the house..


did the dishes,sidai baju,and helped cook dinner
which brings me to my discovery about potatoes..
when i was peeling the potatoes,
this white soapy stuff came out of it!
me being the total dungu thought the potato rosak
felt like a total idiot when my mom told me what it really was...



Starch.

XD
moment of stupidity!


Lils had me laughing like a maniac while on the phone with her
that girl i tell you..


Me: I see an IKEA magazine hanging from my gate
Lils: Sure you do
Me: Seriously! I do!
Lils: What would an IKEA magazine be doing on a cake?
Me: I said gate la! As is pagar!
Lils: OH!!
Me: Sesat la you..
Lils: What?? I like cake!


Later...


-i told her that i rendam the potatoes-
[dont ask..loooong story]


Lils: Dont potatoes get wrinkly in water?
Me: O.O Since when?
Lils: They do what! Leave them in the water
for a long time and they get wrinkly!
Me: Thats your fingers la dungu!
Lils: OH! I thought potatoes were the same as fingers!


XD XD XD
Lily lily..i no comment edi..XD

suddenly remembered this conversation i had in school
with Kelvin and J.Kim


Me: Hey, that day you two were at the USJ4 bus stop rite?
I saw you there.
Kelvin: You saw us in Barcelona?!?
Me: USJ 4 BUS STOP LA!
Kelvin: Ooohh..yeah we were there.
J.Kim: Really? We were?


-smacks forehead-
what is the world coming to laa?


kayz..better go turn in
mum already yelled asked me nicely

oh one last thing before i go,

Oi YOU! Miss Im So Much Cooler Than You!
Please la dun so perasan kay?
Your so-called "gang" isnt even your gang
They just layan you to be polite
SO!
Dont assume that youre their BFF!!
And you think im deaf izzit?
U insult ppl so loud and u think i cant hear?
And btw, just because XXX and I,
hug each other, and lean on each other,
DOES NOT MAKE US LESBIAN!
Ever heard of friendship?
Dont be jealous just cause no one wants to hug you! =P

i always seem to be bitching at the end of a post dont i?
tradition in the making maybe?
we'll see!

im out!

~Kaylie~


youre really hurting me...
dont you trust me anymore?
I TRUST YOU!
we were best friends
and i hope we still are
can we please talk?
i dont think you even know,
how much youre hurting me...


PS: Queen of Immature
&
Miss Im So Much Cooler Than You

are NOT the same person

No comments: