Saturday 6 December 2008

wow my 3rd post in one day!! new record!! XD
so jap class was the bomb!! then again, when is it not the bomb? heee.
*psst* Lily, George Bush!! XD [jap class inside joke]
ooh and major apologies to my sensei for suddenly laughing!! GOMENASAI!!
i swear it wasnt anything u said or did!! and it def wasnt because you paired Ryan and Deborah together although i laughred right after u said that!!
the real reason?
my joker of a friend named Andrew who smsed me at the time.
i swear that fella is worse than a girl. not one of my girlfriends even asked what they should wear to my bday and he does. no comment edi.

our SMS convo:

andrew: wat to wear to ur bday ah?
me: wear watever u want la. not like there's a dresscode.
andrew: so if i come in my underwear can rite?
[and that is when i started laughing in class]
me: lol! wear if you want la. you'll be the one walking around a mall in your underwear not me. XD

in the end he decided on wearing a tux. =.=
no idea if he's serious or not.
which reminds me i need to find a bday outfit soon. eeep!

okay tag time! tagged by iylia.
i warn you most of my answers are either similar or same with hers.
i did not copy! great minds think alike. =P

Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I go gaga over hott guys. Extremely gaga!! XP
2. I'll get reall nervous before i have to do a public presentation [eg. debate, acting etc.] but somehow channel the nervousness into adrenaline when i actually perform.
3. I used to be big spender but am trying to cut down now. =)
4. I am too nice of a person until people take advantage of me. [I aint being perasan la, this one people tell me one.]
5. I am a total SAP but try to act like im not. [I fail miserably]
6. I love to procrastinate. XP
7. I am very stubborn.
8. I fantasize about my dream guy every night before i sleep.

Tag:

1. Felicia
2. Sheri
3. Jiaway
4. Ellia
5. Sheilz
6. Shana
7. Lena
8. Cassie

First Name – Gowri
Nickname - Gow, GowGow[which i DESPISE], Kayz, RiRi
Name you wish you had - I'm perfectly fine with my name now. Emphasis on the now.
What do people normally mistake your name as – Usually they just pronounce it wrong. Although i pernah kena call Dowry of all things! =.= oh! i pernah kena call Dory as well. my name is G not D la!
Birthday - 22/12/92 [yes thats alot of 2's XD]
Birthplace – Penang, Malaysia! WHOO! PENANG RULES!!
Time of Birth – Around 8 something in the morning if im not mistaken.
Single or taken - Single baby!
Zodiac sign – Capricorn! Same as Orlando Bloom! heeee! =D

Your Appearance-

How tall are you – I am officially taller than my mum!! WAHA!! but that's not saying much cuz she's only around 5'1"..so i think im 5'2" ??
Wish you were taller – HECK YES!! It'd be nice not to have to look up at people.
Eye color - Dark brown. Like REEEAALY dark.
Eye color you want – BLUEEE!! Just like Dan!! God, i love his eyes!!
Natural Hair color – Black, but somehow brown in the sun.
Current Hair color – Same as what i just said.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – Nope but planning to maybe dye my hair a lighter colour in the future.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Dramatic, dun think ive ever done. Fancy got la. oh wait! i know! when my mom made me cut my hair REEEAALY short like boy haircut back in std 5!! it was horrible!! -shudders-
Glasses or contacts – Haha, none. But planning to maybe get coloured contacts.
Do you wear make-up – Only on special occasions and always very light except for that time when i was in drama. Two words. Thick Eyeliner.
Ever had hair extensions – My hair's long enough withhout extensions.
Paint your nails - Somehow i always tend to design my nails in school rather then when im on hols. weird.

-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes – Blue i suppose. Although i dont mind other colours as well.
What color hair - Anything as long as its not like multiple hair colours or some weird funky colour.
Shy or Outgoing – Def outgoing. =D
Sexy or Cute - Sexily cute! heee!
Serious or Fun – Mostly fun but can be serious when he needs to.
Older or Younger than you – Preferably older. But hey, who cares about age in love right? XP
A turn on - A guy who can make me laugh, his laugh, smile and eyes. =D
A turn off - Perasan[i dont mind if its in a joking way though], rude, disrespectful, and if he has disgusting habits.

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolates - Chocolates are gone after i eat them...and flowers die...i think id rather get something more meaningful and that i can keep forever.
Pepsi or Coke - Coke..somehow pepsi doesnt taste the same.
Rap or Rock – Def rock. Not too big a fan of rap.
Relationship or One night stand – What kind of a question is that? Of course relationship la!!
School or Work - hmm..surprisingly i cant choose.
Love or Money – If i HAD to choose id pick love i suppose.
Movies or Music - Okay this one i will never choose!! BOTH!!
Country or City – City. For sure. Country is for holidays. =D
Friends or Family - What kind of a choice is that la? I WILL NEVER CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM!! NEVER!! BOOOOTTTHHH!!

-Have you ever-

Lie – Sadly yes.
Stole something- Hate to admit it but yes. I swear it wasnt big!! And someone made me!!! Peer pressure!!
Smoked - Uggh. NEVER!!
Hurt someone close to you – Unfortunately yes.
Broke someone's heart - Errr, as far i know, nope.
Had your heart broken - This one def yes.
Wondered what was wrong with you - Doesnt everyone at one point?
Wish you were a prince/princess - Haha! Sometimes. Although i can never top Jun Weng XD All Hail Queen Davizabeth!! XP
Liked someone who was taken – Hmm, if im not mistaken, yes.
Shaved your head - O__o why on earth would i want to do that?
Used chopsticks - All the time.
Sang in the mirror to yourself – Haha, usually i sing more in the shower and when im alone than in the mirror but ive done it before so yes.

-Favorites-

Flower – Tulips, Lillies, & Roses.
Candy – ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
Song – Never, ever make me choose! Terlalu banyak la!
Scent - None in particular. Watever smells good i guess.
Color - BLUE!!
Movies- Again, terlalu banyak laaa, but obviously my number one is HARRY POTTER!!
Singer – How many times must i say "terlalu banyak" ?
Word – -sigh- refer above.
Junk food – Fries!! Fries!! FRIIIEEEESSS!!!
Website – Youtube!
Location – UK, US, Canada, Hawaii, Italy, and of course Malaysia.
Animal - Those creatures that go "miaow" escp the baby ones. ^^ but i'll take anything cute and fluffy.

-Misc-

Have you cried over someone - Yep.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – My weight.
Do you think you're attractive - Haha, thats for others to decide.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – Does Harry Potter count as a fairytale? teehee. =D
Do you play any sports – Nah, not really the sporty type. I swim though. And used to play futsal once upon a time. A certain mom wont let me play anymore after i injured my left wrist while playing.

told ya most of my answers are the same with Lily's.
too much in common edi. XD
dang, im like REEEAAALLY sleepy now.
my lack of sleep last nite is catching up with me.
trying really hard not to fall asleep rite now so i can sleep properly later.
gaaah! my mom just turned on her old tamil songs!!
IM BEING TORTURED!!! GAAAAHHH!! -covers ears-
oh well, i shall just tahan it since she's taking me to Parade tomolo.
finally get to pick up my Tales of the Beedle of the Bard!! YAAAY!! ^^
and gonna drop by Timothy's gingerbread man stall too. heee.
must stop by Big Apple and buy The Alien.
-prays that it's not sold out when i go-

im off to go watch Princess Hours now.
Lils remembered to bring it to jap class. ^^ THANKIES LILS!!

ciaooz!!

~Kaylie~

No comments: