Sunday 21 December 2008

whew! im beat!! been out all day!!

woke up at around 10 something
thanks to my procrastinating only left the house at 11 something
went to my grandmother's place to take her out for lunch
my fav uncle came too ^^
went to this chinese restaurant called Sin Kee
their butter chicken is to die for!!! yummy!
stuffed myself full!! and im still full now...

dropped my grandma back at her place then came home
slept for about an hour then went to subang parade
went to GDO hair salon to do my hair
they gave me chinese tea XD
the guy doing my hair was quite cute =D
friendly too..talked to me and all
heeeeee.
the results are okay la..
i prefer going to this salon near Lily's place but it was closed today =(

i finished ngam ngam before sheri's turn to perform
went to yamaha to see her
suita and i were matching XD
both of us were wearing the same shade of blue
my hair was kindda like hers as well.

their performance was the bomb man!!!
so nice!!
i was cheering for them.
cheering so much until sheri can smile at me while playing XD
oh! and suita got time to flip her hair while playing u noe! chunted! XD
and suita forgot to take her sijil after the performance

sheri and i: SUITA!! *points* that way!!
suita: huh?? waaat? -continues walking-
sheri and i: OI!!
sijil person: sharmaine..your certificate.
suita: OH!!! -goes and takes sijil-

sesating la you suita!!
OMG!! guess who i saw there!!
Pn. Ghwee!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why la must she be there..spoil the aura of subang parade only
lucky thing she didnt see me.
-shudders-

so after their performance went to parkson
was browsing through clothes with mum
when my mum was showing me this on baju i was like "i dont like the cutting la" then suddenly someone who was blocked by the baju said "yeah i dont like the cutting too." i was wondering who the heck is this person commenting on my baju.
turned out to be Vivi XD
she was chirstmas shopping with simon
bought 3 new baju's =D

this one is my fav:



after parkson went to cold storage
loaded up on snacks to take to sabah
I FOUND DAIM!!! I LOVE THAT SWEET!!!
-huggles my daim-
we spent RM 80++ on snacks!! O___O
bought some xmas pressies and some fruits then came home
on the way back my car was behind vivi's XD
instantly reconizable due to simon's hair. heehee.
waved at her as we passed.

few more hours till my sweet 16!!! =D
getting excited now!!!
Jiaway, im sorry you cant be here for my bday =(
wish you were here.
and no people she did not die or anything
she's in penang
i pray Tse Ying can make it
she msg'd me saying she has no transport
eeep!! if she dont come die since my mom paid for 10 people.

im itching to open the pressie's i already have
resisting the temptation...
they're right in front of me.

must.
not.
open.
presents.
till.
tomorrow.

im out! ciaooz!

~Kaylie~

PS: Nana, how much would you love me if i got you either the Nigella Lawson or Jamie Oliver cookbook for your bday? =P

No comments: