Friday 12 December 2008

so sorry about lack of updates
had nothing to update about
now finally got since i went to Jun Weng's bday yesterday ^^
thanks for inviting me Jun Weng!! had a blast!!
i'll post about the bday later cuz now im at my mum's office without my beloved camera and i wanna post up all the pics as well.
DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK!! I WILL POST LA!!
why didnt i post yesterday like Lily you ask?
because i came back at 2AM from caroling!! after being out the whole day summore!
tired la okay?
plus have to wake up gila early today to come to my mum's office
pretty much same reason for being here as last week
minus the open day thing. mum had counselling duty.
yes college also has counselling.
but not those lame counselling like we have at school.
its like about which courses to take and all those blah stuff la.


ooooh!!! mum just came in and delivered Tau Foo Fah for me!!
YAAAAY!! THANKS MUMMY!! ^^
FOOOOOOODD~!! hungry la. skipped breakfast cuz was rushing.
yes be jealous elly, its TAU FOO FAH!!
-waves it in your face-
speaking of Elly..
that girl had gotten me hooked on everything related to FF7
meaning all the prequels and sequels and everything.
curse you woman!!
and double curse you for making me fall for SEPHIROTH of all people!!
well, he IS insanely hott!! and his jap voice is smeaxay!!
and i pity him so much for his awful past!! poor poor sephy!!
stupid genesis had to make him go psycho.
okay i shall stop ranting about a fictional character now.
and that just remimded me of caroling yesterday.
Sheri, Suita, Aaron and myself ended up discusiing about which disney girls are hott. and DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK!! Aaron brought it up!! and he's in college!!
so give HIM the look!!
and Kenneth was like "why are we discussing the hottnes of animated characters?"
sane fellar.
well more about caroling in my next post along with the Queenie's Bday

im off to eat my Tau Foo Fah!!
ciaaoz!!

~Kaylie~

No comments: