Friday 19 December 2008

somehow i always seem to be semangated in posting when im at my mum's office
wonder why...
good aura perhaps? XD
nah, its prolly just the chun keyboard.

i wont be going for CF this year =(
feel so bad cause i promised my Lenalee i'd go support her.
plus Feli has a stall there.
boooooooo.
sadly my schedule for these two days is jam packed.

Today:

-jap class
-possibly going summit to buy stuff for my sabah trip
-some xmas dinner thing

Tomorrow:

-doing my hair
-lunch with grandma
-going summit [if i dont go today]
-buying more supplies in parade
-sheri and suita's performance
-pack for sabah

so, unfortunately..cant go =(
major apologies to my Lenalee, Chia Mei!!
i'll come next year aite?

LOL!! people keep coming into my mom's room looking for her
then they stare at me like..."who da heck is she"
cuz my mum aint in her room now..so those people are prolly like:
"when did Miss Rajes get so small?" XD
one guy even checked the nameplate on the door to make sure he's in the right room
lolness. its very amusing =D

okay due to boredom i'll do a survey from lily's blog
not doing the honesty one cause i honestly have no idea wat to answer
pun intended.

SURVEY!!

1. Who was your first love?
- im not mentioning names but we were in the same primary school and he used to be my neighbour. used to be best friends. he's still in my school not but we're not close anymore.

2. Who was your first kiss, where it happened and when?
- with Daniel Radcliffe when he took me out on a date!! XD
yeahhh..in my dreams la. =P

3. Who was your first prom date?
- havnt been to prom yet, but hopefully i'll be able to go to the form 5 prom next year with a date!! -fingers crossed-

4. Who was your first room mate?
- mummy!! =P

5. What was your first job?
- does being a librarian in school count? eh, we do alot of work u noe!!

6. What was your first car?
- those model Hot Wheels? XD

7. When did you go to your first funeral?
- errrr..cant rmb...

9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
- 3 DAYS old!! seriously!! XD

10. Who was your first grade teacher?
- Pn. Nalini!! =D

11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
- from Penang to KL when i was 3 days old although i dun rmb it..if u want the one i rmb it will be from KL to Amsterdam when i was around 7 or 8 if im not mistaken. first overseas holiday!! =D

13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
- didnt you read just now? Daniel Radcliffe laaa!! XD

14. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
- heeeeh? ive never snuck out! aku budak baik. =P

15. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
- unfortunately nope.

16. Who was the first person to send you flowers?
- my dad's friend Uncle Sanath sent me roses for my bday XP

17. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
- i never moved out la!! yet. XP

18. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
- My darling Lils!! She can always make me feel better =D

19. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
- My mum's cousin. Not really bridesmaid la..i was the welcome girl.

20. What was the first concert you went to?
- If the Battle of the Bands counts then that. If not, then BACKSTREET BOYS!! WHOO!!


heee. so tht was fun =D
im typing super fast now cuz im listening to The Flight of the Bumblebee XD
you know la, that super fast piano song by Maksim
im typing to the beat.
teeheee =D

kay im out!
god knows what im gonna do till lunchtime.
meh, i'll find something to entertain myself with im sure.

~Kaylie~

No comments: