Thursday 13 November 2008

so my Twlight craze has worn off...didnt really last long..hehe
but my Zutara craze is still going strong!!
my favs on my YouTube profile is currently stuffed full of Zutara vids XD
i even got Lily making me a Zutara background!
yes i am THAT crazed! embrace it!! fear it!!
aaannndd..my craze is INFECTIOUS!!
dragged Lily and Shana into my craze!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
Shana hates me for getting her into the craze XD dunno bout Lils

rmb the 2nd tag that i decided not to do in my last post?
Shana tagged me to do the same one =.=
actually she's not the only one, alot of ppl tagged me to do it.
managed to copy it from Shana's blog so here it is.


10 people I tagged =>
1. Lily
2. Elly
3. Sheri
4. Nana
5. Lenny [this means YOU, Liyana!]
6. Feli
7. Cassie
8. Shielz
9. Tse Ying
10.Jiaway

Who is No.2 having a relationship with?
Itachi, Shimon, Guy, & Roran XD

Is No.3 a male or female?
Female

If No.7 & No.10 were together,would it be a good thing?
they dont even know each other in the first place

How about No.5 & No.8?
Lenny and Sheilz?? boleh tahan i suppose XD
nolah both girls..they have good chemistry though XD

What's No.1 studying about?
photoshopping! [at least she is right now]

Is No.4 single?
to the extent of my knowledge, yes.

Say something about No.6 =>
my nenek, my co-writer, my yum-cha partner, chun at drawing, my accounts and perdagangan coach, the person who made me like Draco Malfoy more, and last but not least my very the baik punyer kawan =D

1. How old are you
16. [dont gimme that look Lily!! i AM 16!! well not till next month but wtv!!]

2. Are you single?
Why do you ask? Are you interested hmmm?? *winks*

3. In what age do you think you'll get married?
Preferably around my twenties or early thirties.

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you're with now?
I aint with anyone at the moment.

5. If not,who do you want to marry?
You can see on wedding day. That is if i even invite you, you crazed wedding suvey maker you! =P

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding or the traditional wedding?
Beach for sure!

7. Your ideal motif?
Whats a motif?

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Hawaii, the Caribbean, France, Italy, Los Angeles etc.
[not all la..i'll pick one with my hubby! XD]

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Not sure..but the people that mean a lot to me will definatly receive an invite! which does not include you! stupid survey person!

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
I dont mind either so i'll let my hubby-to-be choose.

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
Make up ourselves. Say it with me people : O-RI-GI-NA-LI-TY!!

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
around 3 or 4? maximum is 5

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Hotel! preferably at the ballroom so we can party the night away!

14. When do you want to get married?Evening or morning?
Sunset for sure =D

15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Didnt i just say at the hotel's ballroom? ARE YOU BLIND SURVEY PERSON!!

16. Would you like a grand entrance for your groom?
I wouldnt be there to see the grand entrance would I? Since he's supposed to be waiting at the altar for me? Well, its his entrance so i'll let him do it how he wants to do it. As long as it isnt stupid or embarassing. Hey, you never know with guys!

17. Name the song/tune you'd like played at your wedding.
Dunno but definatly a slow, ballad type love song.

18. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Light. I want my wedding to be fun =D

19. What age do you want to get married?
Heellooo? This was one of the first questions you asked! Okay that's it! I officially declare you SESATED!!

20. Describe your ideal husband/wife =>
Like i said, you'll see him at the wedding. Oh wait you wont! You know why? CAUSE I AINT INVITING YOU!!! YOU SESATED, CREEPY, WEDDING OBSESSED SURVEY PERSON!!!

21. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Dont you use spoons, forks and knives for fine dining?

22. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Few days cause i need time to pack and knowing me i do everything at the last min.

23. Money or household item?
Both will be good XP

24. Who will pay for the bills?
Half half i suppose unless he's rich then he can pay. XD

25. Are you ready for married life?
-sigh- im not even gonna bother answering.

26. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
If he's true to me.

27. How many kids would you like?
1 or 2 i suppose
[if i can overcome my fear of labour pains that is. OUCH = understatement of the century!!! O___O]

28. Would you celebrate a Silver wedding,a Gold wedding,or a Diamond wedding?
What does this even mean?

29. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Hah! I love so many kinds of diff food! I shall include them all!

30. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
DVD i suppose? More memory XD

31. 5 people to tag =>
People who haven't done this tag



yay done!! apparently there's a fruit drink called Zuko!! XD
i want it!! i'll be like so syok if i actually find it man!!
want proof? here it is!



Zu-Zu-Zu-Zu-Zu-ZUKO!!

teehee! i have this stupid chant in my head right now.
basically its just repeating Zuko over and over with occasional Zu-Zu's.
sesating la! my obsession has driven me over the edge!!
i swear if my mom wasnt sleeping right next to me right now i'd be jumping on the bed doing the Zuko chant!!
and this is only over Avatar/Zutara/Zuko
you should see me when i obsses over Harry Potter!!
dont believe me?
ask Sabby or Felicia how i reacted during the Harry/Cho kiss scene in OOTP
i screamed "NOOO!!" and was moaning and stomping my feet.

in.
the.
friggin.
cinema.

fine, i didnt scream that loud..but still?

oh, and that day when we went to watch Hana Yori Dango the movie at the cinema?
which was FRIGGIN AWESOME by the way!! TOTALLY LOVED IT!!
and the VERY FIRST TRAILER they showed was for the Half-Blood Prince
put it this way:
anyone who was sitting next to me[namely Lily] probably went DEAF!!
for that matter i think pretty much everyone could hear me.
ehehehe. =P i am THAT obsessed!
i have permanent Potter fever people! BEWARE!!


one last thing : LILY HAS POLLUTED US ALL!!!
to those who havnt been poluted, STAY AWAAAAYYY!! FAR AWAY!!
DO NOT LET YOU INNOCENT VIRGIN MINDS BE POLLUTED!!

XD
you know im just teasing right Lils?
jangan terasa tau!


righto! im off!
ciaozz!

~Kaylie~


PS: ZUKO!! Zu-Zu-Zu-Zu Zu-Zu-Zu-Zu ZUKO!!
[yes, that is the Zuko chant XD]

No comments: