Wednesday 12 November 2008

okay..seriously..is it like the season of obsessions or something?
everyone seems to be obsessing over something
myself included of course =D

i have re-entered my Twilight and Zutara phase! XD
my Twilight phase just started today after a saw an 8 minute preview of the movie!!
SQQQQUUUEAAAAALLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!! it looked so nice!! i dont think im worried about not liking it anymore!!
i'm even staring to like Robert Pattinson as Edward
-hides from being killed by Elly and Nana and whoever else hates Robert-
as Elly would say, im going over to the dark side XD
not fully joined yet though..hehe
just that he did a good job of playing Edward in the preview la okay?
and he actually did look hott from certain angles
DONT KILL ME!! -hides again-

my Zutara phase on the other hand has been going on this whole week!!
been reading Zutara fanfics non-stop!!
i even stayed up till 6AM reading this particularly good one
yes, you read correctly: 6AM!!
STILL pissed of that Zutara didnt happen in the end!!
WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY?? WHY??
THEY BELONGED TOGHETHER!!! WHYYYYYY??????
gaahh...so tempted to go on a rant about Zutara right now..
but i shall save the non-Zutara fans the misery of reading my rant.

so after god knows how long i finally continued my fic
what, i had writers block okay!
just got one more scene to write + the disclaimer and im done!!
WHOOO!! finally can post it up!!




HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO SHANA!!!
thanks for inviting me to your bday!
had major fun there!! =D


oh, and just to balas dendam to Lily for that pic of me stuffing my face..



TAKE THAT LILS!! HAH!! =P

im so mean XD
then again i learned from the best [this means YOU, Elly!]

okay..tagging time..gaahh...got two to do summore

Tagged by: alot of people [this goes for both]

1st Tag:

Your lover betrayed you,what will your reaction be?
WHHHAAATTTT???? or probably i'll be too shocked to say anything.

What will your dream wedding be like?
i could go on an endless description but i wont XD
i'll just say that i want to be special and meaningful

On your wedding day,what would you like to see?
the look in my groom's eyes that tells me he loves me
[i am SUCH a sap!]


What's your ideal lover like?
i'll show him to you when i find him XD

Has anyone made you unhappy these days?
yes

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
im taking it one day at a time

Who are currently the most important people to you?
God, my family and my friends <3<3<3

Would you rather be rich & single or married but poor?
depends on which one makes me happier

What's the first thing you do every morning?
glare at the clock and hit snooze

Would you give all in a relationship?
if i truly love the guy and if he truly loves me, then yes

What type of friends do you like?
the ones who are always there for me no matter what to share the good times and the bad times. [pretty much same answer as Nana huh?]

What type of friends do you dislike?
LOOONGG list but number one is backstabbers

Are you a virgin?
yes and i shall remain one until i get married..i took a vow of abstinence and i have the pledge card to prove it!!

Have you ever lied to your parents?
i wish i could say no but yes

What did you lie about?
you dont need to know

Currently,are you having any crush on anyone?
my crush on that person comes and goes
[damn Lily for making me like him all over again!! im trying to let go!! GRRR!]

Do you think the guy/girl knows?
hah!! yes he knows.

What phrases you usually say when something unexpected happens?
OMG!!
seriously?
what the..?

What annoys you the most?
again, LOOOOOOOONNNGG list.

What is your current obsession?
Harry Potter shall always be my number one obsession!!
and as mentioned above currently got back into my Twilight and Zutara phase.

Who do you short text the most these days?
Nobody cause my phone keeps having stupid mood swings! humph!

Who do you miss a lot now?
Sheri!! [come back soon woman!! missing you!!]
Caryn!!
Andrew and Timothy!!

Who do you idolize now?
nobody really..except maybe my mum =)

Best girl friends?In random order =>
Sarah,Lily,Sheri,Amelia,Vivi,Ellia,Nana,Shana,May,Caryn,Jiaway,Feli

Best guy friends?
Andrew,Timothy,Ian,Ian [yes two different Ian's]

Biggest fear?
lame as it sounds, horror movies

Favorite hang out place?
malls, my house, frens house, beach, pool

What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
depens on what's going on at the time

Do you like the person who tagged you?
yes i ADORE all of the people who tagged me

I tag =>
anyone who hasnt done this tag


okay, change of plans..aint doing the 2nd tag
and its not because im lazy!!
its cause i cant copy it from Lily's blog for some reason
-shrugs- oh well!!

im off to go indulge in my obsessions!! ciaaozz!!

~Kaylie~

No comments: