Thursday 2 October 2008

hols coming to an end already..boo!
having my "monthly" rite now and my cramps are pretty bad.
owwww..
apparently i inherited it from my mum cause she also used to get bad cramps.
i refuse to take panadol! [but that's another story]

was having fun messaging Feli ytd XD
Feli, i WILL catch you & send you to jail!! =P

ytd, i wore all black when mum and I went out to buy dinner
it was by pure coincidence! didnt plan it or anything!

Mum: You're wearing all black.
Me: I am? -looks down- Oh, I am!
Mum: Go change la.
Me: For what? Menyusahkan only la.
Mum: Not good to wear all black la.
Me: My shirt got pink design wat..so its not ALL black.
Mum: Later people will think you are a ghost then you know.
Me: =.= Ghosts wear white la.
Mum: Well then you can be the black ghost from Africa.


LOL la my mum sometimes!
dunno why whenever she does or says somthing funny it seems 10 times funnier to me
meh, mother-daughter bond i suppose? XD

okay, random pictures time!

Random Picture No. 1 :



this is what happens when you get bored during library duty

yeah, one fine day during tugas we were really bored..
well, actually Ellia and Bokai were bored since i was happily reading =D
so they were playing Upwords and suddenly decided to stack up the letters.
the Twin Towers of Upwords XD
it all came crashing down when BoBo and Ellia blew on it XD

Random Picture No. 2:



RM 100 monkey patung at my cousin's house

its bloody expensive kan?
but its kinnda cool la
its a Venitian Monkey so its dressed like those people who "drive" the gondolas
couldnt think of a better word to replace drive XD
when you press a button on its paw, it sings!
not those biasa singing patung that just stands there and the voice just comes out of nowhere.
this one actualy moves its head and mouth!
so kindda cool la
it sings some song called "My Love Wont Fade"
hee hee.

going out shortly so im gonna go get ready
ciaaooz!

~Kaylie~

No comments: