Thursday 13 May 2010

To: My Dear Friends

in no particular order:













































LOVE YOU GUYS!! WE SO HAVE TO MEET UP SOON!! MISSING YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY!!

i miss the times when we all hung out together and no matter what we were doing we always ended up laughing. ive spent some of the best times of my life with you guys and i wouldnt trade you guys or my memories with you for anything!! you guys are so precious to me, i honestly have no idea what i'd do without all of you in my life. i cant believe how fast time has flown. we're all in college now and before you know it we'll all be going our seperate ways. just know that i'll never forget any of you and everything you've done for me and you'll always have a special place in my heart!!


~Kaylie~

PS: Whoever i asked to come see this, you're included! If you dont see your picture its just cause i didnt have a picture of the two of us =P

No comments: