Friday 26 February 2010

random pics!



just hanging with my friends at the padang



from an outing to watch Jennifer's Body with Shana and Timmy. ended up not being able to get it cause of the rating XD what a waste of free tickets =P



an adorable little D Gray Man chibi =D



one of my favorite tricks to do with a calculator =P



my choir coach Miss Suk Yin and I after the Patriotic Idol competition at Subang Parade! 2nd place baby!! =D



my La Corda inspired shot. if only i wasn't wearing my panglima t-shirt XD



origami made by Sensei Hoshino and I, only the blue one is mine


Caryn with the halloween candy Timmy gave me. love this shot! XD



interesting quote in one of the bathrooms in Pyramid =P



a little doodle i did whilst bored in accounts tuition



looks like a UFO doesnt it? guess what it really is.



big bubble blown with chewing gum not bubble gum

haha, i was just that bored until i decided to upload random pics from my phone. oh well at least they're amusing XD
and yeah, thats all im updating about =P
im out!

~Kaylie~

No comments: